Finial on the Black Bear

I need a tidal....

20120820_203206.jpg

Rob this one will be in my portfolio also.

I love the picture Dave, but I think you should do a variation for some novelty prints. I think the small tree in front of him needs something like this on it. :D

TP.jpg

I like Larry's suggestion for the title.

I think you got it Larry. :thumb: I think Dave could put this right up there with dogs playing poker and make some retirement funds. ;)

Edit: I think "the scent of fall" may still apply. :D

Last edited:
'Do bears really sit in the woods'....sorry Dave, couldn't resist :D

Turned out wonderful! :thumb:

as jim mentioned, they do sit in the woods and actually are prone to do so,, and lay down on there bellys to eat at times.. they are a very easy going critter most of the time but are far from docile..

Dave, just follow the advice of your good friends here at Family Woodworking, and you'll be the next Thomas Kinkaid in no time. :D

Nothing but amazing......as for the Fine Art Vandals we have on our forum......i think they should be dealt with the way pirates do people they have issues with, walk the plank and have a bear waiting for them when they fall off the edge.:eek: Then lets see who is laughing then. :rofl::D;)

Dave even a picture of the fall forest Aspens without the bear would be a great pic.