It's Friday! 9/7 Edition

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I know what several of you are doing and I plan to follow along watching the fun you're having.

I've got a full weekend of company picnics (tonight and tomorrow) and family visiting Sunday, so won't be much shop time or even master bath remodeling going on.

What's everyone else got going?

Going to an art opening at a friends new gallery then to dinner with the wife. Tomorrow, shop time in the morning and then the Iowa v. Iowa St. football game in the afternoon.

Back in the shop and try to complete my Pantorouter. I even used the slot mortiser I just built to cut the thru mortises.
001 (800 x 601).jpg002 (800 x 601).jpg003 (800 x 601).jpg

Headed to an Albuquerque Isotopes baseball game this evening to see if they can stay in the PCL playoffs. Beyond that, no firm plans for much other than being a vegetable and following along with the Michigan hijinks. :D

I too now have the truck loaded and am headed to Larry's in the morning. Hoping for clearer skies than we had today here. Lots of bad storms and lots of rain.

Well, the baseball game was rain delayed for about 90 minutes, so my dad and I ended up heading home right as they were pulling the tarp off the infield to start the game. We both agreed we hadn't really gone for the baseball, and probably got to chat with each other more anyway since we didn't have a ball game interrupting the conversation. ;)

Looking forward to seeing some of the Tour de Wood 2012 tomorrow on video chat. :thumb: (8:00 PM Eastern, right?)