Well I got the Pantorouter completed this weekend. It had me a little nervous as there are so many areas where things could get out of wack if not laid out properly. I did all the alignment checks according to the plans and she cam out perfect. Not bad considering all the holes were drilled on a $169 floor model no name drill press with a ton of slop in the quill.
This is the template guide for a mortise and tenon joint. The first photo its already setup to cut the mortise and in the second photo is the template for the tenon.
Here are a few photos of a test mortise and tenon I cut with it. I cut a thru mortise so I could easily check the fit of the tenon.