Peppermills

Well here are some antique style peppermills and a salt/peppermill set with coasters. The first two antique mills are mimosa and the other is cedar. The cedar mill will be paired with the cedar toothpick holder I posted a few days ago. The salt/pepper mills are cherry and walnut. All finished with EM 6000 WB lacquer. Excuse the pictures as my wife is cleaning and my photo tent is not set up until she is done. Anyway I think they are all sold as of now.

Attachments

• Antique Peppermill 4.jpg
    Antique Peppermill 4.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Salt and Pepper Mill in Walnut and Cherry 1.jpg
    Salt and Pepper Mill in Walnut and Cherry 1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 61
Thanks Dan. Got them at Packard Woodworks. Really easy to make. The only hard thing is getting it centered on the turned blank and marking the holes. They have to be pretty precise. Other than that I can turn 2 or almost 3 in a hour. Going to get a half dozen more as these are all sold after posting them on facebook.

Thanks again. Yep Ned they are gone and have already ordered 6 more. Going to have 6 antique, 6 regular peppermills and a couple of salt/peppermill sets. I need them for the art gallery and floral/craft store for display/sale.

Thanks Ken and to all. I just ordered a half dozen more antique mills and 4 more pepper pluse 4 more salt mills. I have orders for 2 sets of the tall pepper mills with salt mills and coasters.

I really like the antique ones. Are they pretty sturdy ?? If I put one on those on the table all the kids would be cranking it all though dinner :rofl:

Looks like they would be fun to make.

drat, drat, drat, got the email today that they are out of stock, will have more in a few days....

You can also get them at PSI... matter of fact, I think Packardwood is a PSI reseller...

I don't do the antiques myself, prefer the crush/grinds... but I buy them from Packardwood and also from a guy in Canada... where I actually get the best prices.. http://www.crushgrind.us/buy.htm