Google Chrome Issues?

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
Starting yesterday, I've been unable to insert a picture in a post using the "Insert Image" button on the toolbar. I've cleared my FW cookies but I'm still seeing the problem. Has anyone else seen a similar issue? Any ideas for a fix?

Sorry, Vaughn, I've been using Chrome for a little while at home, but I'm not yet familiar enough with it to be of much help. I have noticed that it can be a bit wonky at times. But what is software without a few bugs? Have you emptied your cache, or tried a forced refresh? I don't know that it would help, but...

Well, I completely uninstalled then reinstalled Chrome, and that seems to have fixed it. I've been using Chrome for a year or more, and this is really the first problem I've had with it. Still don't know what caused it, but it seems to be fixed now. And as a test, here's something I'd like to build...

Escher Frame.png

I have firefox and I think someone must of hit the install chrome button that occasionally pops up when firefox loads. I deleted chrome but now there is a error script that pops up and makes searching anything on google take a real long time to load. It's driving me nuts.

I have firefox and I think someone must of hit the install chrome button that occasionally pops up when firefox loads. I deleted chrome but now there is a error script that pops up and makes searching anything on google take a real long time to load. It's driving me nuts.

Bob, Click the Firefox drop down, then Add-ons. Try disabling any extensions and add-ons you don't recognize (one at a time, test, then the next) to see if it takes care of the problem. I also know Google was having issues the past few days, they were down most of the morning yesterday.

There are days I am glad I don't know anything about computers or cars. If anything goes wrong I take the car to the garage; call Glenn and shout, "Help" for computer problems.

Just like I'm glad to have the automobiles that don't give me problems, I am glad I have the web, Excel, Word and Freecell---they rarely give me problems either. However, once I leave that familiar territory I seem to be fair game for Murphy's Law.

Enjoy,

JimB