DONT, OH, Nobody will know!

Charles Hans

Like it says, just put up a sign that says DON'T....... A water Bed in a German furniture store. Note that the sign says NOT to get on the bed, but oh well..the best way to motivate people to do something is to put up a sign saying

"Don't........!"

Turn on speakers and watch people trying out the water bed.

It's in German, but that only makes it funnier.

Watch for the last two ladies !

http://www.youtube.com/embed/9wm-Ge8LL7o?rel=0

That sort'a shoots the image of the staid Germans.

Enjoy,

JimB

Just think; in the good ole' USA that would have lead to 22 suits for injuries, defamation of character, the cold water and who knows what else.

I loved to see the Germans laugh and not get ticked off.

That's funny stuff. :D The sign forbidding cell phones and keys was most likely to avoid the liability of water damage to either of them. (The electronic key for my car is about $300, as I recall. Don't know how waterproof it is.)

The sign actually encourages testing. It says "When you test it, take sharp objects out of your pockets." I am a bit surprised that everybody laughed. I hope they got a discount coupon for their next purchase. Oh, the brand of the bed is "Waterfall." Cute.

Hey! :eek: People still buy waterbeds?? :eek:

The sign actually encourages testing. It says "When you test it, take sharp objects out of your pockets." I am a bit surprised that everybody laughed. I hope they got a discount coupon for their next purchase. Oh, the brand of the bed is "Waterfall." Cute.

Hey! :eek: People still buy waterbeds?? :eek:

Roger
We don't know that everybody laughed. Only those they showed.

Garry

...Hey! :eek: People still buy waterbeds?? :eek:

You betcha. It's the only kind of bed I've bought for over 30 years. Also the only kind of bed I can comfortably sleep in, which is a bummer, because my waterbed is in LA and I'm in Albuquerque.

A friend on another forum was commenting recently about bed prices, saying he'd nearly spent enough on a new bed to have bought a nice lathe. I've replaced my waterbed mattress three times since I built the frame in the late '70s. The last time I did -- about 8 years ago -- it cost me somewhere around $100. :D