My adventurous Niece

Jeff Horton

Just got this photo of my Niece. Just came back from a week of Dog sledding somewhere along the Canadian border. Part of a Girl Scout adventure she applied for and was chosen to participate in. 6 days in the wilderness, 5 Girl Scouts and 2 guides. Sleeping on on the snow, no tents from what I understand.

Also applied for a week long Sea Kayak trip along the glaciers of Alaska but wasn't chose for that one. So we are going to build a couple of kayaks together. Haven't said anything but once they are done I will am thinking of taking her on a Sea Kayaking trip.

17 years old and not scared of much! Her and her father are supposed to go Sky Diving for 18th birthday. (Have to be 18)

Working on her pilots license now. :thumb: Amazing young lady.

Nicki with Sled.JPG

Good for her:thumb:
Very popular in my new county.
Had the pleasure a few years ago in Glacier Park.
Only down side is those pooches have a real high fiber diet:rolleyes:
They empty their bowels and bladder on the run........And then kick it back up on you:eek: Pay back??
But they are all great athletes
:D

J .....
17 years old and not scared of much! Her and her father are supposed to go Sky Diving for 18th birthday. (Have to be 18)

Working on her pilots license now. :thumb: Amazing young lady.

Good for her !! :thumb: :thumb: She's gonna' go places in this world.

Wish her luck and lots of fun on her pilots license. I have a private and a night rating and night flying is a blast, especially in the winter.

Sky diving ... I dunno... I admire her courage, but there's no way I'm jumping out as long as that fan up front is keeping me cool :eek:

cheers eh?

That is fantasic Jeff, you are rightly proud of her!

Sleeping on the snow, with the right set up, and know how it is not nearly as bad as it sounds, been there, done that :D

Sky diving, man, that was on my all time high of things to do, took the training, went up twice in the plane, but it was too windy and they would not let us jump, (this is before the neat tandem rigs they have now).

The season ended, and we got a partial refund, but I never got around to it again......I don't think I will now. ;) :rolleyes: :D

Cheers!