Happy Birthday Larry Merlau

Thanks all,, i was hoping and tried to keep rob quiet but we all know you cant keep that canuck quiet:) will need to find some kind of black mail for next time.. the best part of today is getting to see emmy,, the one i posted just a day or so ago:)..

Sorry I'm late with the cake. I set it down for a minute and couldn't find it. It blended right in with the surroundings...

600-Ronnies_Birthday_38.jpg

And we got you a few camo cookies to share with the kids, too...

Web_Camo_cookies_1.47202839_large.jpg

Happy Birthday, Mr. Ambassador!

thanks again and gettin old makes one see how they have lost some sense during the past i got a different lawn tractor the other day brought i home and tried to run it mind you i have 2 others and one is identical to this newer one and well i could get ti to mow and the blades were on backwards not my fault and then i couldnt get it to go very fast replaced drive belt and replaced blades,, tried again and it wouldnt go very fast,, then shortly i started getting smoke from the rear of it and no not gas:0 well i got off disengaged the mower and let it run started looking at what was down there and saw it was a clutch .. pushed in clutch no smoke??? let it out got smoke ..this thing has a parking brake and it was locked in......unlocked the braked and hey i can go fast now and cut grass too..so as we grow older we get dumber too:)

thanks again and gettin old makes one see how they have lost some sense during the past i got a different lawn tractor the other day brought i home and tried to run it mind you i have 2 others and one is identical to this newer one and well i could get ti to mow and the blades were on backwards not my fault and then i couldnt get it to go very fast replaced drive belt and replaced blades,, tried again and it wouldnt go very fast,, then shortly i started getting smoke from the rear of it and no not gas:0 well i got off disengaged the mower and let it run started looking at what was down there and saw it was a clutch .. pushed in clutch no smoke??? let it out got smoke ..this thing has a parking brake and it was locked in......unlocked the braked and hey i can go fast now and cut grass too..so as we grow older we get dumber too:)

You're just getting warmed up for geezerhood. Before you know it, you'll be driving all over Florida with your turn signal on. :rofl:

Hey Larry, I thought I wished you happy birthday a couple weeks ago.

Are you getting old faster now?

I just sort of evolved:
When I was young the question was, "What time is it?"
Then, later, my interest was, "What day of the week is it?"
Then I became even more casual about time; the question became, "What is the date?"
After retirement I didn't need a clock because the question turned into, "What month is it?"
Now it is, "What happened to 2011?"

Tempus does Fidget.

Enjoy,

JimB

Hey Larry,

Garry's post was the 39th so I have the grand honor of being the 40th well wisher for you today. Although, I know that is not your age (even though you wish it was) I am here to say the member from the 50th state wishes you much Aloha on your birthday, and here's hoping you have many, many more.

Aloha Bruddah.