It's Friday 9/21 Edition

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Had dinner with my brother and his family tonight and updating my wife's iPhone to the new OS. Tomorrow we're helping out with the local MS 150 Bike Ride tomorrow, feeding and estimated 2000 riders. Sunday going to start building vanity cabinets. Will probably need to fit in some mowing sometime.

What's everyone else got going?

turned 2 vases, and a pencil holder. the pepper mills showed up late, so i'll have to turn those in the morning after i drop the wife :blah: off at church. poor larry, he must think i've been lost to the spinny side....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'll be wrapping up a shotgun stock refinishing job I'm doing for my dad. It's an old Ithaca side-by-side that someone had varnished, and Dad wants an oil finish on it instead. I stripped the old finish last weekend and got it sanded, and have been applying Tru-Oil every other night since then. It's about ready for the final buff and wax. Photos when I'm done. ;)

Got free tickets to the NM State Fair rodeo Saturday night, so I have a hot date with my sister. And no, I'm not from Kentucky. :p