Thread: odd packet in saturday's mail....

falcon heights, minnesota

odd packet in saturday's mail....

i was going to check the mail on sunday, but was too tired from running around with the wife , and finishing up the pepper mills. checked it after i dropped her off at school, and there was this odd packet from some place in michigan. the writing on the packet was entirely too good, so i figure someone's wife must have done the honors. after giving it a cat scan (the neighbor's cat was definitely not impressed), giving it a good shaking, holding it up to a light (note to ambassador, if checking this way, make sure envelope is between you and the light bulb, damhikt), and several other tests, i decided it was safe to open. sure enough there was something in the envelope, along with a note. after deciphering the chicken scratches/hieroglyphics, it turns out to be a nice note from the ambassador. all i can say is thankee kindly ol son! oh, there are pics of the something.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails round to it side a.jpg   round to it side b.jpg  
    benedictione omnes bene

GTA Ontario Canada
    Very nice Dan. You did attend via cyberspace.

Reno NV
    A big thanks to Larry! Sharon and I got one each too. That was very nice of you Larry. I truly wished we would have been able to attend in person, but this has been a big year vacation time wise and things just didn't play out.

Thanks Larry!
    Programmer - An organism that turns coffee into software.
    If all your friends are exactly like you, What an un-interesting life it must be.
    "A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of" Ogden Nash

Constantine, MI
    Now, isn't that a co-ink-e-dink. I got one just like it!

Thanks guys! I really wish I could have been there. It was really disappointing not to be. Thanks for the memento! At least I was there in spirit (video).
    “We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk

Kansas City, Missouri
    I got one today too...I am planning to make somewhat due this weekend and hopefully get a CBG lesson from Jay in person.

Thanks Larry!

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Billings Missouri near Springfield Mo
    I also got one and want to say THANK YOU Mr Ambassador it and the note meet alot to me. It is little things like this that makes him a TRUE Ambassador
    A Turn N Time
    Components for John Smith Organs and the Hobby Organ Builder

Frog Pond Guitars

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.