odd packet in saturday's mail....

Dan Noren

Staff member
i was going to check the mail on sunday, but was too tired :thud: from running around with the wife :blah:, and finishing up the pepper mills. checked it after i dropped her off at school, and there was this odd packet from some place in michigan. the writing on the packet was entirely too good, so i figure someone's wife must have done the honors. after giving it a cat scan (the neighbor's cat was definitely not impressed), giving it a good shaking, holding it up to a light (note to ambassador, if checking this way, make sure envelope is between you and the light bulb, damhikt), and several other tests, i decided it was safe to open. sure enough there was something in the envelope, along with a note. after deciphering the chicken scratches/hieroglyphics, it turns out to be a nice note from the ambassador. all i can say is thankee kindly ol son! oh, there are pics of the something.

Attachments

• round to it side a.jpg
    round to it side a.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 42
  • round to it side b.jpg
    round to it side b.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 35
A big thanks to Larry! Sharon and I got one each too. That was very nice of you Larry. I truly wished we would have been able to attend in person, but this has been a big year vacation time wise and things just didn't play out.

Thanks Larry!

Now, isn't that a co-ink-e-dink. I got one just like it!

Thanks guys! I really wish I could have been there. It was really disappointing not to be. Thanks for the memento! At least I was there in spirit (video). :rofl: