An excursion offers.

Hi Vaughn!
50 per cent of humor.
50 percent of Being Earnest
We are very happy if you write good about Hungary. Recently, many bad things written about us. (But that is not the subject of this forum.)
So I thought to share with you. Of course, far away. :) If you who come here for 3 days only sleeping. Night walk on. (Jet Leg).

Jozsef

Well Jozsef, Hungary is closer to Spain, and another place I'd like to visit as well, I don't know how many european members we have, but that could the start of the Tour de Wood European edition!;)

A former admin assistant in my office was married to a Hungarian, and they went back there every couple of years. She loved going there. It could be interesting, as it's not the first place you think of going. My daughter went there on business a couple of years ago, to Budapest, and enjoyed the time there immensely.

Hi Toni !
Tour de Wood European edition ? Hm..
I think it is up to 4 persons. That would not be good.
Sit in the car. Go to Hungary. 1980 km. Very nice trip. Southern France, Marseille, Canne, Monaco, Northern Italy, Genoa, Parma, Venice. Austria. Budapest, Hungary.
We drink Tokay. We eat Pick salami. We are looking for a good natural thermal baths in Budapest is 5-6. Or go to Heviz. The world's largest thermal lake to bathe. 35 celsius in winter and summer lake.
http://www.heviz.hu/en

Jozsef