Sneak Preview of 2013 Woodworking Classes

Bill Satko

I got an email from the Port Townsend School of Woodworking today with a link to their 2013 classes. I was amazed at the strong group of visiting instructors they have managed to come there and teach. Just some key names: Garrett Hack, Chris Schwarz, Peter Follansbee, Darrel Peart and Matt Bickford. These are some heavy hitters and not a complete list. If you are not familiar with any of these guys, I suggest you Google them. I am kind of leaning toward maybe taking classes with Peter Follansbee and Matt Bickford, but I don't know, it is a hard decision!

If you are able, I suggest taking a class near you. It is a great way to improve your woodworking skills quickly. And if you can manage it, I highly recommend the school at Port Townsend. A beautiful place to just visit.

You sure get the best out your way Bill, you can't go wrong with any one of them:thumb:

All the instructors that come out there, want to come back. I can understand, because we go over there several times a year because it is a nice get-away for us. I forgot to include Peter Galbert who is a very well known chair maker from MA. Also, the well known local talent Seth Roland, who has his work showcased in Fine Woodworking.