Toni

My daughter lives in Toronto, and during the G8 riots she was only a few blocks away, and although she was unable to go to work during the riots she wasn't disturbed at all where she was living.These things are usually pretty localized, and don't stray too far from the TV cameras. I am worried about my friend in Damascus, however.

If you don't get American Football, try watching Cricket some time.:huh:

Toni what Bill is joking about is the Green Bay Packers (a football team in the NFL in USA) lost a game because of a bad call by stand in refs.
So given Bills no name team ( i dont remember their name cause they never get anywhere :) ;) ) won that night but the packer fans around the country and world (he is implying in Spain) are still protesting.
Little do both teams realise that the New England Patriots will win the superbowl this year so what happened is well history. :)

For our cricket fans .......my suggestion is if the game is to have any credibility or appeal it needs to clean up its act.
I gave up watching when the hero Captain of the day in South Africa a guy called Hansie Cronje was found guilty of taking bribes and fixing the match. The young kids that idolised him were devistated. Since then Cricket has had issues like this in all the major cricket playing countries.
As the English would say down a Lords....that just aint cricket. But the old boys club well it looks after its own. I have no time at all for corruption. Even less in sport where kids look up to these guys.

Sermon over.....:)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2