Stopped by Grizzly today

I thought you said scratch and dent sale. Where's the dent?

Naw, congrats.
Nice purchase.
Thanks for your efforts to stimulate the economy. And thanks Mo, for the inspiration that led to this virtuous act.

I feel badly for you Jay. You have this nice-looking shop and you ended up with that beat-up excuse for a planer. Tell you what...I'll let you store that thing at my place while you shop around for one that's not all trashed like that. :thumb:

No need to thank me...that's just the kind of guy I am. :D

Jay, great choice. I have this same model and it works great !!! Best of luck with it.
PS ... when my bandsaw arrived, it had some scratches. They sent me a can of touch up paint. I am sure they will do the same for you should you want to make it look pretty. I just called customer service and they made it happen.

Nice! My FIL has the older version of that, I like how they've moved the power switch to its own post. His is mounted down on the cabinet and somewhat of a pain to turn on when you've got extended infeed and outfeed rollers/tables setup. Those overhead rollers are priceless when getting boards back to the infeed side in a small shop (you won't have that issue though :) ).

I feel badly for you Jay. You have this nice-looking shop and you ended up with that beat-up excuse for a planer. Tell you what...I'll let you store that thing at my place while you shop around for one that's not all trashed like that. :thumb:
:rofl:
No need to thank me...that's just the kind of guy I am. :D

Thanks for the offer Vaughn your a real Pal.........:rofl: Always thinking of others...........