Thread: SOLD - Craftsman 113.298032 Cast Iron Contractor Saw - SOLD

SOLD - Craftsman 113.298032 Cast Iron Contractor Saw - SOLD

Iíve bought several of these older Emerson made contractor saws and sold them off for parts. This weekend I acquired one thatís just in too darn nice shape to sell as pieces, so I thought Iíd offer it up here in case anyone knows of someone in the western NY area looking for a nice deal on a good full size contractor saw thatís got a lot of upside potential. Itís a mid-1980ís saw with a belt drive 1hp induction motor, steel wings, and the typical lame Emerson fence, but itís in great shape, runs super, includes the miter gauge, manual, and Iíll toss in a couple of decent blades. It looks even better in person than the pics. The parts are easily worth the $100 price tag, so itís hard to go wrong with the investment. Heck, even the main top would make for a nice big cast iron wing!
    $100PM me if interested

Last edited by scott spencer; 10-13-2012 at 02:38 PM.
    Got Wood?

Lakeport NY and/or the nearest hotel
    looks like a great 'user', I've got it's younger cousin... the Ridgid 3612. For $100 that's a steal. I may know someone who can use it though, and they're 'near' you. don't hold back on my account,but I've let them know about it.
    Last edited by Ned Bulken; 10-08-2012 at 11:31 PM.

DSM, IA
    That's my saw! I picked it up for next to nothing last year but it wasn't is near as good shape. It needed a good clean up, new blade and was way out of alignment. If anyone is interested, I have a PDF of the owners manual I can email...just send me a PM with your email address.
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website