The folks at J-B Weld approached me a while back and offered me a few samples of their products. Their intent was for me to try the products and comment on them on the forum. I told them I'm already familiar with their products (and like them) and that I'd prefer to have some samples to give away here on the forum. They obliged by sending me a dozen or so packages of various J-B Weld products. We gave away the first batch of samples at the Tour de Wood 2012 in Michigan, and now it's time to give some more away to the members here on the forum. Here's what's up for grabs this time around:
That's one package each of:
J-B Weld Original Steel Reinforced Epoxy
J-B KwikWeld Quick-Setting Steel Reinforced Epoxy
ClearWeld Clear Quick-Setting Epoxy
Permalock Thread Locker
Although it's not required, the folks at J-B Weld would appreciate it if the winner posts feedback about their experiences using these products. They are trying to spread the word about their products, and real-life experiences are what they are looking for.Like we've done in previous forum giveaways, here are the rules:
1. Our giveaways are "opt in" affairs. Only the members who enter the drawing by answering to that effect in the poll are eligible to win. The poll will be open for a week, and a numbered list will be made of the entrants. We'll use www.random.org to pick the winning number.
2. Family Woodworking Staff members are ineligible. Sorry, guys and gal.
3. You must enter to win. If you accidentally voted "No Thanks" or change your mind, send me a PM and I'll get you moved to the right list. This is a new drawing...if you entered another drawing you will not be included in this one unless you enter it.
4. The drawing will be done using a computer-generated random number. That number will be matched to the corresponding entry number. In other words, if 100 people enter the drawing, the number generator will pick a number between 1 and 100.
5. The poll will close 7 days after I finish posting this, so sometime around 5:15 PM Mountain time Monday, October 15, 2012. The drawing will be done sometime after the poll closes, give or take a half a day). The winner will be notified via e-mail and PM, and will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If it remains unclaimed, it's back to the random number picker to find another name. Once the winner is confirmed, the prize will be sent to the address the winner specifies.
So get your name in the drawing, and let's give away some adhesives!
Thanks much to the folks at J-B Weld for their generous offer.