I'm baaaaaaaack

Hi All:

Please forgive me my long absence. Sometimes life gets in the way.....I'm still stumbling along with my woodworking, and I miss you folks! I hope you will allow me back into the fold.....I have a bunch of new questions too!

:wave:

P.S. Rob K., I haven't opened your box yet....

Yahoo, the real Cynthia is back---You can tell by the "a lot of questions" part.

Hi Cynthia, WELCOME BACK!!!
I have really missed your sparky personality.

Enjoy,

JimB

ok, youve had enough time to heal lady.
time for some tough love.
get out there and start banging out some projects.
You aint never going to get experience sitting in the house or planting tomatos.
besides, isnt it like -30 degrees F where you live up on the tundra?
put those heaters on and get busy.

Thanksgiving is quickly approaching, oh, wait a minute, thats another person, not you.

didnt you buy something like 1000 bf of cedar? shoot me your email Ill send you some simple plans for an adirondack chair so when the glacier season is over, you can have two lovely chairs to schmooze in with the family.(or make 4, or 6)

Last edited:
...time for some tough love.
get out there and start banging out some projects.
You aint never going to get experience sitting in the house or planting tomatos.
besides, isnt it like -30 degrees F where you live up on the tundra?
put those heaters on and get busy...

didnt you buy something like 1000 bf of cedar?

Hey Allen, I live on Vancouver Island. We have very mild weather. Just ask Roger Tulk--he's been here. But it's a damp cold so I do have good heaters in the shop (finally). I AM banging out something. A table! First one ever! I'm out there EVERY day now that the weather is getting rainy. And by the way, my tomatoes did awful this year....:D ;) Wait til you see my ugly table. You all will die laughing at my technique.....

you have the wrong one cynthia. I would never laugh at any project.

I understand the chutzpah it takes to post up a first project and the intimidation one feels.

There are alot of brilliant talented woodworkers here(not me), shoot them questions and pick their brains.

I sent you plans for future builds.

Last edited: