@ Jim Delaney

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Wow! What a surprise when I opened the box from Larry returning my carving tools from the Michigan Bash. Here is what I found:

Jim's planes1.jpg

And Larry said you GAVE them to me. What a guy! Thank you so much. That big ol' scraper plane will come in handy when I make the table top out of that big hunk of Michigan chocolate that has been drying for two years. And I cannot begin to tell you how often I could have used the router plane. These guys will definitely be users. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Sorry I am so late in posting, but the last two months have been trying to say the least. But then thank you's never go out of style.

I must chime in here as well and tell you Carol that I also recieved a hand plane from Jim while at Larry's place and I can tell you that Jim's planes are very sharp and work great! Jim is a great guy and his generosity is over the top.

'Twas my pleasure Carol (and Tom, too!)!

Keep them sharp and they'll do you well.:D They'll definitely give your arms and shoulders a workout, too!;)

next time we see tom his arms will be hanging down around his ankles and carol will look like a short farrah facett or todays version of a short and well fit Lady:)