Shop Design #3

i will agree steve that you are thinking before you build and you got my bet on you over the others as well but take time to do the layout and be a devils advocate like chuck mentions so far i got away with most of my setup being under ground but i thought and used all the advice and previously seen shop setups from mags and other people.. there is a part of alot of different shops in mine and some of mine is mine but i still would make a couple changes now.. as for the cleaning of duct work if the pipe is solid pvc and you got a plumbers snake you dont need to crawl under with them.. i had purposely figured on plugs and ways to clear them if they happened.. so knock on wood i havnt had that problem yet:) and i know what you can do in a small space i have seen your work and you can make a kitchen in what you have but more room would be nice to..like alan said do it batches make hang and then go back to making again.

One of the main reasons I posted this, back when I did, was for just this type of discussion. Having never built or even thought about building a shop before now, I wanted input. I also have been in some empty buildings as of late and I am getting a better feel for just how much room a big ol' empty rectangle has.

I am really liking the 60 x 100 pole barn the neighbor is building:D. No room for such a beast and no way to heat/ cool it.

60' X 100' Still wouldn't be big enough for me.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl: Heating and cooling would not be a problem if I could afford the building I'm sure I could afford the heat.:thumb::rofl::rofl: