Friday 10-26 Edition

Over in Port Townsend taking a class from Jim Tolpin. It is a class based on his new book with George Walker that is coming out early next year. It is a class on designing furniture using traditional geometric techniques. The first day has been both informative and fun. I can't wait until tomorrow, but first a relaxing dinner of pizza from Waterfront Pizza. The best in the Northwest.

Last edited:
Over in Port Townsend taking a class from Jim Tolpin. It is a class based on his new book with George Walker that is coming out early next year. It is a class on designing furniture using traditional geometric techniques. The first day has been both informative and fun. I can't wait until tomorrow, but first a relaxing dinner of pizza from Waterfront Pizza. The best in the Northwest.

Came home today, but here are few pictures from yesterday.

My normal walk along the beach to class.

PT-3.jpg
A river otter eating breakfast on a rock in the sea. He was not concerned with me walking by. Yes a river otter, not a sea otter.

PT-4.jpg

A photo of a table I designed using the methods learned in the class and a photo of a sector we made in class. And last a picture of most of the class.
PT-5.jpgPT-6.jpgPT-7.jpg

And a couple of pictures from this morning before we left on the ferry.

.PT-2.jpgPT-1.jpg