this week's What is it?

933 is easy. It's a device for mountain climbers. It is wedged into rock cracks then pulled on, it automatically expands and grips so the climbing crazies can risk their lives believing it will hold them.
934 looks like a 'tome' device for making extremly thin slices, probably for tissues in a medical lab.
935, I forget the term, they are used to stop chasing cars or people by having a point up to puncture or hurt. Many are tossed out at a time.
936 looks like another kind of 'tome' slicer thingy.
937 music stand for Mutt and Jeff singing duo.
938 ice hook for pulling large blocks of ice.
939 an early high intensity spotlight or slide projector.

933 is easy. It's a device for mountain climbers. It is wedged into rock cracks then pulled on, it automatically expands and grips so the climbing crazies can risk their lives believing it will hold them.
934 looks like a 'tome' device for making extremly thin slices, probably for tissues in a medical lab.
935, I forget the term, they are used to stop chasing cars or people by having a point up to puncture or hurt. Many are tossed out at a time.

The word I know for them is caltrops. They go way back in history - formerly used against horses.

936 looks like another kind of 'tome' slicer thingy.
937 music stand for Mutt and Jeff singing duo.
938 ice hook for pulling large blocks of ice.

I took this one to be a type of pickaroon used for wrangling pieces of wood in a mill.

939 an early high intensity spotlight or slide projector.

Looks like a spotlight to me. The slot would accept coloured pieces of glass and the focus knob would change the size of the spot

Looks like Frank got 'em except that music stand thing is actually for a large, thick book like an old dictionary or encyclopedia. It's designed to hold the book so the spine doesn't get broken. The last one is a projector for old glass "magic lantern" slides.

933 : This does look like some sort of quick release inserting wedge - the rock climber idea sounds good to me
934 : I thought it was a cigar end trimmer ....
935 : dunno
936 : vintage pencil sharpener or wire stripper
937 : This is a bookstand, likely for a church bible and is designed so that as the number of pages gets bigger or smaller on one side the stand will automagically pivot along the spine of the book to allow the book to remain open at the desired page
938 : fish gaff
939 : I think it's an early spotlamp or slide projector, maybe powered by acetylene?

cheers eh?