Just for fun...

:) Sorry Bob.

When I did that sheet in class, the teacher told us about the 2nd drawing's error then was telling everyone that "This will take some of you an hour, some of you all night (5 hour class, with 4.5 to go), some will not finish". I was done in the two minutes it took him to go over all of that. He send me home as no one had ever gotten them done that fast and he didn't have anything else for me to do anyway as we couldn't work in the shop yet.

Well that was very enjoyable. Took me 5 minutes or less i was not quiet timing but glad you posted the answer sheet i got three wrong. Made up my own story in one. :) added a line i should not have and then went on to make my own version of a new drawing because of it. DUH.

If you number from 1 to 15 going left to right across the rows and then down i got number 3 wrong did not take the left line to the top left corner on the front view

then got number 7 wrong same kind of error. those oblique lines. duh.

then got number 10 wrong once againg getting carried away.

Sent it to my son at Varsity for him to test his mates in his graphics class. They busy learning solid works and so many of his class never took drawing at school now they got a learning curve to being engineers. :) He says he is one of the few that can draw. I told him to do the excercise and send it back then we will see if he can draw....old school style.

There is something to be said for understanding the first principles of anything. :)

Thanks Darren i enjoyed that. Brought back a lot of memories though some of them painful as in how many times my butt was canned for getting my lines too thick or my dotted lines to short or long or incorrectly spaced. Man that Mr Gloy that taught us he was a hard guy. :) But i think his type are missing from schools today.