Peach tree sandpaper

Paul Gallian

In Memoriam
I saw a thread the other day about a good price for sandpaper from Peach Tree. I had already ordered some so I did not comment in that thread.

Mine arrived today -- I still think it was well worth it. I do not order much from Peach Tree but I may now take a closer look at their Catalog. $29.00 for what you see.

sandpaper.jpg

That's a great price for sure. :thumb: I stocked up on the same Norton paper during another Peachtree sale a year or so ago.

Always good to stock up. I find living out in the boonies a little bit, I'd rather buy a little more, than have to make multiple trips to town...

On my recent trip back to LA, my neighbor across the street was very glad I keep a good stock of sandpaper in hand. He's in the midst of hand-sanding a wooden model of a Chris Craft boat, leveling the wood strips prior to doing the fiberglass. He mentioned needing to go to the store to get another sheet of 120 grit...I set him up and even showed where the stash is in case he needs more now that I'm back in NM. (He and his wife help out my wife a lot in my absence, so I figure I owe him.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk