hallway/entryway bench

You should be a fashion photographer, Allen. If there are any flaws in that bench, your photographs are hiding them well. :D Looks great from here. :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sure is some pretty walnut you found for the seat :thumb:

Looks great to me Allen. I know what you mean about glue spots. I try my darnedest to be very particular about cleaning and sanding them out but I always miss something.

theres nothing like fresh melted chocolate in the morning........went down to finish off some odds and ends and touch up a drip spot or two on the bench and found my wife busy doing her chanukah/christmas tradition.(I call that front room my showroom)
None for me.

the bench is done. 2 drip spots sanded and now drying.

Mystery wood panels came out great. I purchased some one piece euro hinges, really cheap, like 1.30 a piece, so Im using them on this piece. Used 4 Z shaped table top holders to hold the bench on.

I wont touch the piece now for a month, when I know the waterlox is mostly cured. Then Ill rub down the finish a drop.

Attachments

• kitchen reface 229 (Medium).jpg
    kitchen reface 229 (Medium).jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 24
  • kitchen reface 230 (Medium).jpg
    kitchen reface 230 (Medium).jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 29
  • kitchen reface 232 (Medium).jpg
    kitchen reface 232 (Medium).jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 28
  • kitchen reface 233 (Medium).jpg
    kitchen reface 233 (Medium).jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 24
  • kitchen reface 234 (Medium).jpg
    kitchen reface 234 (Medium).jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 23
That came out WOW! But i am confused. Easy to do with me lately. :D I dont see any mystery wood in that top.? Where did you hide it?

Looks wonderful. If the customer aint happy with it, just ship to Canada i got space for it. :)

There is something about that wood you got, has all the markings of coming from Michigan. Its got me wondering if other walnut is the same when finished.?

and there she lies, its final spot. I need to buy a larger house to house my builds.(or at least one with a hallway for a hallway bench)

Attachments

• kitchen reface 235 (Medium).jpg
    kitchen reface 235 (Medium).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: