'Tis the Giving Season - We Have a Winner!

Do You Want to Enter the J-B Weld Giveaway?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
I still have a few samples of J-B Weld products waiting to be given away, so let's do just that. :DThanks to the folks at J-B Weld, we're giving away this grab bag of goodies:
J-B Weld Giveaway 2 - 800.jpg
The assortment includes:J-B WoodWeld quick-setting wood epoxyJ-B ClearWeld quick-setting epoxyJ-B Weld original cold weld formulaPlus, one surprise gift that will remain a mystery because I didn't get a photo of it. :DAlthough it's not required, the folks at J-B Weld would appreciate it if the winner posts feedback about their experiences using these products. They are trying to spread the word about their products, and real-life experiences are what they are looking for. Check out their Facebook page for some examples.Like we've done in previous forum giveaways, here are the rules:1. Our giveaways are "opt in" affairs. Only the members who enter the drawing by answering to that effect in the poll are eligible to win. The poll will be open for a week, and a numbered list will be made of the entrants. We'll use www.random.org to pick the winning number.2. Family Woodworking Staff members are ineligible. They can still include any of these products in their letters to Santa, though. 3. You must enter to win. If you accidentally voted "No Thanks" or change your mind, send me a PM and I'll get you moved to the right list. This is a new drawing...if you entered another drawing you will not be included in this one unless you enter it.4. The drawing will be done using a computer-generated random number. That number will be matched to the corresponding entry number. In other words, if 100 people enter the drawing, the number generator will pick a number between 1 and 100.5. The poll will close 7 days after I finish posting this, so sometime around 11:30 PM Mountain time Wednesday, November 12, 2012. (The drawing will be done sometime after the poll closes, give or take a half a day). The winner will be notified via e-mail and PM, and will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If it remains unclaimed, it's back to the random number picker to find another name. Once the winner is confirmed, the prize will be sent to the address the winner specifies.So get your name in the drawing, and good luck to all!Thanks again to the fine folks at J-B Weld for their generous offer. :thumb:

J-B Weld is A+ in my opinion. I won the last time and although I haven't had reason to use all the products I received, I am more than satisfied with the ones I have used. I love their 5 minute epoxy. Mixed easily and you probably could use a stop watch, it sets up in 5 minutes. I hope they sell it in larger quantities. J-B Weld held my glasses frame together for many weeks until I could new ones order. No more nerdy tape to hold the glasses together. Yon can have a nerdy, but not so noticeable, gray glob to hold you glasses together! Coarse if you are vain, you can file it to the shape of the frames. Great stuff!

Last edited:
Well guys, time's up and it's time to draw a name for the winner of the latest J-B Weld giveaway drawing...

[sound of papers rustling as I fish my hand around inside a hat]

Here are the names of the folks who entered the drawing:

1. Barry Stratton
2. Bill Arnold
3. Billy Burt
4. Charles Hans
5. Dan Mooney
6. Don Orr
7. ed sautter
8. Garry Foster
9. Gary Zimmel
10. glenn bradley
11. Jim DeLaney
12. Jim Krager
13. Jim O'Dell
14. John Daugherty
15. Ken Cook
16. Kevin Hough
17. larry merlau
18. Michael Hinkel
19. Mike Stafford
20. Mohammad Madha
21. Rob Keeble
22. Roger Pozzi
23. Roger Tulk
24. Ron Hossack
25. Sayer Fancher
26. Tom Baugues
27. Tom Blank

And here are the results from the random number generator at www.random.org:

J-B Weld Drawing 2 Random Org Winner 800.jpg

Which means...

Congratulations, number 23!

oh, wait...I mean

Congratulations, Roger Tulk!

Roger, send me a Private Message or e-mail with your shipping address, and I'll get the J-B Weld goodies headed your way ASAP. :D I'll also be sending you a PM and e-mail notification in a few minutes. You have 48 hours to respond, or we'll draw another name.

Thanks to all who entered, and a special thanks to J-B Weld for the generous donation. :thumb:

Stay tuned...we have more giveaways coming up soon!

Thank you very much, all! I am really surprised because I seldom win anything, to the point I sometimes think I have only bad luck in draws. Thanx to Vaughn for making this possible. I know I will make good use of the prize.

Thanks again!