Still scratching

Learning something on each one it seems..count your blessings I've been spending my time with these instead of posting my usual drivel LOL
Demon Diamond.JPG mini-pics 007.jpg
mini-pics 013.jpg mini-pics 047.jpg
#2 Diamond is on the front burner, hoping to scorch out some more detailing, flaw fixing etc
Demon Diamond1.jpg
Hope no one stops by before the maid gets here :eek:
clusterfudge.jpg

Ken, you and Jay are making this look so easy. Those are some great looking instruments you have there. I want to try making one of these so bad but.....then what do I do with it? I can't play it.

WOW -- that is a beauty err all are beauties.... have you found a market for them? I admire your ability to do such good work.

Ken, you're definitely taking the concept way beyond cigar boxes. Very cool. :thumb:

Tom, how will you ever learn to play one if you don't have one? ;)

Yes...yes...I know. Actually I have gathered some of the parts....just dont have all the knowhow. :dunno:

What you might lack in knowhow, you make up for in figure-it-outiveness. :D

definately cool projects. great workmanship. If I had the courage I would attempt one.

Courage? Based on your woodworking history since you've been a member here, you've got more courage for taking on new woodworking projects than six of us normal guys. ;)

But something is missing. I dont see any link to the sample sound of u playing it Ken so we can here what the beauty sounds like.

Very cool i like the way u thinking. Go for it.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the comments! I'm having a ball with them, sold a few via word of mouth, but need to improve some more in a few areas before I try anything more substantial as far as selling them biz-wise.

@Roger- No idea what to call them, my favorite choice would be 'sold' lol

I may play guitar, but I'm far from what folks would call a guitar player, anyways here's a little sound clip that I did with using only one finger {on each hand lol} just to show that if I can make something resembling music, anyone can!!!

Link