My Newest tool

Randy Wynn

Hi All, I'm new too this site. I have been lurking for awhile but have never been able to get in untill today. I go to so many of these forums that I get them confused sometimes. Just wanted to post a few pix of my newest tool for all to see. I recon ya might call it a gloat but I can't help myself. I hope to make a lot of new friends here.

dscf0989_jpg_w560h420.jpg

largeone.jpg

roadready.jpg

DSCF1105.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Randy, boy, it you lived closer, you'd be my best new friend for sure :D

Just the same, welcome to the family, and post lots of pics, as I just love all that sawyering stuff!! :thumb:

Hey Randy

Welcome to the family

Let's see, how many stamps do you have to put on that slab to mail it to me?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are off to a great start with pics and a gloat! We look forward to more!

Jay

Welcome Randy:wave:

Nice gloat:thumb:

I had a woodmizer LT-30 for 10 years.
Sold it due to the fact I couldn't do everything with wood.
No time to mill stock and dry it, on top of building cabinets all the time.
I really miss it at times.

Those are nice little mills. i saw one working in the bush near here a few weeks ago, so I stopped for a look-see and the owner was kind enough to demo it for me and chat a bit about it. It's very impressive for the size!! I'm kinda' thinkin' about getting one for our woodlot once we get moved in a couple of years.

cheers eh?

Great for one man

Those are nice little mills. i saw one working in the bush near here a few weeks ago, so I stopped for a look-see and the owner was kind enough to demo it for me and chat a bit about it. It's very impressive for the size!! I'm kinda' thinkin' about getting one for our woodlot once we get moved in a couple of years.

cheers eh?

Hi John, I'm tickled to pieces with my mill. It does everything I'll ever need it to do. It cut's very true and with a new, well set blade, it barely needs to be sanded. For the money, you can't beat it, as far as I'm concerned. I have owned it for about a year and a half and it has more than paid for it self. It is alot of work, but it's the hardest work I have ever enjoyed.:thumb:

BridgeJob.jpg