Someone here just won the daily grand prize....

Woo Hoo again!!! I love giving people good news!
Larry, go here: https://www.facebook.com/BesseyToolsNorthAmerica?fref=ts a little ways down the page there is a post for the 8th day prizes, and there is a blue link close to the top that says enter here. It is not working right now, but that is probably because it is only good for the weekdays, not weekends. So there are 5 days left. Not sure if you have to have a Facebook account or not.
There is also a drawing being held at The Popular Woodworking pages here: http://popularwoodworking.upickem.net/engine/YourSubmission.aspx?contestid=76752 You can enter on any day of the week for that day's contest, and they will also enter you into the grand prize drawing at the end. Doesn't look like they draw any winners until the end, unlike the Bessey drawings are each day for the proceeding day's entries. Jim.

yeah i got to the link and it wouldnt work..so that must be why. so do you have to register at 8.30am like it mentions or is that just the opening time for it?

so what did you win mohammad? went to the site to see and couldnt find it? congrats and looks like your gonna be set for awhile in all the woodworking areas now you just need to take the time to do some:)

My congrat's also.

He won the day seven draw, Larry, that was two UK3.024 clamps, two KRJR-18 clamps, and two KR3.524 units.
(two 24" UniKlamps, two K-body 18" Revo Jr's, and two K-body 24" Revo's)

Good assortment. Actually one of the best so far, IMHO.

...art

There is also a drawing being held at The Popular Woodworking pages here: http://popularwoodworking.upickem.net/engine/YourSubmission.aspx?contestid=76752 You can enter on any day of the week for that day's contest, and they will also enter you into the grand prize drawing at the end. Doesn't look like they draw any winners until the end, unlike the Bessey drawings are each day for the proceeding day's entries. Jim.

Not true, the winners are selected each day, but you need to understand where to find them. Click on any of the days and hit the enter button. It will bring up the current days offering. You have two buttons, another Enter button and a Prizes & Winners button. Click on the Prizes & Winners button. It shows you yesterday's winner, but there is a drop down box that allows you to select the specific prize (day) you are interested in viewing. For example yesterday (Friday, 12/14/2012) Brian Ernste of Apple Valley, MN won my Blue Spruce paring chisel. I don't understand how that happened, there must be some mistake.

Thanks Bill!!! You are right, I didn't know where to look. If it was in the official rules, I must have skimmed over it. Jim.
edit: never mind, I see the drop down menu now

Not true, the winners are selected each day, but you need to understand where to find them. Click on any of the days and hit the enter button. It will bring up the current days offering. You have two buttons, another Enter button and a Prizes & Winners button. Click on the Prizes & Winners button. It shows you yesterday's winner, but there is a drop down box that allows you to select the specific prize (day) you are interested in viewing. For example yesterday (Friday, 12/14/2012) Brian Ernste of Apple Valley, MN won my Blue Spruce paring chisel. I don't understand how that happened, there must be some mistake.

Last edited: