How many from New England?

Al Launier

I'm curious how many of you are from the New England area. I'm from Bedford, NH. Where in NE are you from?

I'm also curious if there has been any demographic "study" that outlines which state you are all from. Are most of the woodworkers from a relatively few states, or are you all pretty well spread out across the USA & beyond?

Al

You make 4 form NH that I know of. We have Bedford, Amherst, Claremont and Contoocook Covered.:thumb:
As for here we are world wide:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Al, I'm from NY so I consider that to be New England.

As to a map you could set up a google map where people post there locations. I've been on other sites and they do just that. However you would need to have that as they do set up for members only. They however have handles so unless you know who they are by name it is very difficult to track locations. So if there is another site that works better google's it.

...As to a map you could set up a google map where people post there locations. I've been on other sites and they do just that. However you would need to have that as they do set up for members only. They however have handles so unless you know who they are by name it is very difficult to track locations. So if there is another site that works better google's it.

How about this?

http://familywoodworking.org/forums/showthread.php?14365-the-map

:D

It's in the Members Only forum, and is only visible to registered members. :thumb: