Some Pens for Canadian Peacekeepers

Mack Cameron

In Memorium
Each year, at this time of year, I like to take on a project Pens for Canadian Peacekeepers posted through out the world. The pens shown here are my 2012/2013 start of this project.

View attachment 72501

This is a grouping of Flat Top American Ball Point pens. They are turned from Curly Maple and some awesome Walnut.

Guess where the Walnut came from!

View attachment 72502

These are my first of 20 Jr. Gent Rollerball pens, all turned from Curly Maple and more of that Michigan Walnut.

All pens will have a letter of appreciation to each soldier for their committment to world peace. As well, included will be an extra ink cartridge anonymously donated by a most generous pen supply vendor.

Mack

All the pens look great and as I said the other day in another thread I really like the looks of them American Flt tops....! I am sur ethey will be appreciated, and the spare cartridge is a great extra!

Garry

Look wonderful as usual Mack. Thanks for doing this for our boys in the service. I am sure everyone of them will treasure receiving one of these pens.

BTW thats a lovely stand you have them on for presentation. Really like the way it presents them an tells the viewer what they are. Way to go on the marketing Mack every little detail like this helps.

PS I show my Canadian flag pen off everywhere i go. :thumb: Thanks. Wishing you and Lucy a Happy Christmas .