What did you give this Christmas!

Roger Tulk

We all talk about what we got for Christmas, but I think it's often as interesting to ask what was the best thing you gave this Christmas?

Mine was the alcohol-fueled portable fireplace I got for my wife at my daughter's suggestion. She's always cold, so she was ecstatic about the gift!:D

Gave my Brother a quart of moonshine, he was very appreciative, and even shared a bit of it.:thumb:

Aha, another form of an alcohol-fueled portable fireplace! :D

I gave a nephew an old, non-working Ruger Mark I pistol that he had tried to buy from me a few weeks ago. We exchanged gifts last Thursday, since he and his girlfriend were going to be out of town for Christmas. He took the pistol to work Friday (he works at a sporting goods store) and had it repaired and operational by the end of the day. He was totally jazzed. :thumb:

With 6 kids, 6 son/daughter in laws and 13 grandkids my wife and I don't buy for each other anymore.

So, everyone's favorite cookie or dessert, lots of hand made cutting boards, salt and pepper mills, pens, wine stoppers, hand made toys & church keys (anyone remember what church keys are?:D)

With 6 kids, 6 son/daughter in laws and 13 grandkids my wife and I don't buy for each other anymore.

So, everyone's favorite cookie or dessert, lots of hand made cutting boards, salt and pepper mills, pens, wine stoppers, hand made toys & church keys (anyone remember what church keys are?:D)

I work part time at a local hardware store. We carry church keys and the package is labeled as such. :D

http://www.doitbest.com/Can_+bottle+and+jar+opener-Norpro-model-399-doitbest-sku-604634.dib