Long time not here! And a windows 8 comment

Bruce Shiverdecker

In Memorium
I realized how long it's been since I've been here, this afternoon, when I had to log in! Sorry I've Missed all the beautiful things everyone has made, the greart tips, the small gloats, the happines

of getting new tools. Haven't felt too well since about September. Had a "look see" scheduled for November - hoping for good news............. Didn't happed! No tumers in the bladder, but some

back in the kidney - More and more aggressive. I will be going back to Chicago January 2, 2013 to continue scraping and lasering. This will be the third time since mid November. Not grousing

here. Just trying to be honest about why I haven't been arround to harass you folks.

The good news is that I had the best year last that I've ever had in sales. The bad news is that I have NO inventory, and can't say I'm rushing down to the shop . Oh well, there's still time to get

some done.

Glad to be back. If I don't post forgive me. I still like to read.

A comment about Windows 8. I haven't bought or played with it, but I clicked on it's icon about more inf. It did a search of my software and hardware and gave me prinyou about what conflicts

there were and how to fix them. Hope this is helpful.

Bruce

Bruce! Welcome back. Was just thinking of you the other day. I "wear" the pen you gave me on special occasions, this one happened to be the wedding of a daughter of a close friend. As I placed the pen in my shirt pocket I was wondering how you were getting along. Sorry to hear about the health issues. Hope it all works out OK.

Bruce good to see ya back and posting. Hope things go well for you and 2013 is a good one. I am in the same boat as you are as my sales this year were awesome and I am out of stock. So starting in a couple of weeks it is hit the shop and hope you get some shop time.

Hi Bruce. I too was thinking about you the other day and had noticed your absence. Hope things take a turn for the better and that next year tops this one in all good respects.

Thank folks. Just back from surgery. It will be a couple more days till I'm back to my normal. I have a cherry vase, I've been working on and hope to finish soon.

Hope you all have a healthy and prosperous 2013.

Bruce