Its 2013 and the forum is changing:)

larry merlau

first things is that we are getting more members in the forum which is great even if they are more spinny folks than flat landers, just makes for more challenging times ahead for us trying to heal them of there illness..:) and then we got this thin blonde guy working like most of our road crews just pushing abroom and wiping the sweat of his brow and gettin no where,, at least in the hour i have been watching him he has gained one inch of area being swept up:) seems like he could at least have gotten alittle more done in that amount of time:) happy new years folks and hope that it is better than last year for all of us.

I'd like to think so too, but I think it's off to a bad start given the State of the Union!

Regardless, the best to all this new year!

Although better said than done, we shouldn't wait for things to change but make them change ourselves, by changing ourselves as well. I must admit that I'm still working at it but I really wish this year being a turning point for me.

Happy new year to all!

well last night the forum had frosty melting and today vaughn has about got it all cleaned up so it took awhile but he has stayed at it and i am sure he will finish it before next year:)