YOu want to arrange my shop??

Jeff Horton

For you Sketch Up users. You want a project? How about taking my shop and arranging if for me?

I have tried and tried and I haven't found a layout I really like yet. I was just thinking, what the heck. Why not post it and and all my machines and let some of you take a stab at telling me how to arrange the machines?

If anyone wants to I will create a file with the shop showing the few things that I want to keep as-is. I will put the machines outside the shop so you can move them where you want without being biased by what I have now.

Sounds like fun to me and it might be a good way to get some experience with SU for someone new. If there is some interest I will create the file and put it on my web site where you down load it.

Jeff

Hey! This idea could really take off!!! My turn:

For you woodworkers. You want a project? How about taking my shop and cleaning if for me?

I have tried and tried and I haven't cleaned it yet. I was just thinking, what the heck. Why not open the doors and let some of you take a stab at cleaning it for me?

If anyone wants to I will create a map to the shop. I will put the machines outside the shop so you can move them where you want without being biased by what I have now.

Sounds like fun to me and it might be a good way to get some experience with cleaning for someone new. If there is some interest I will create the map and put it on my web site where you down load it.

Rob

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dang,

It's a beautiful Saturday and Aunt Polly wants that fence white washed.

I had plans with Becky Thatcher, what to do?

Wait a minute, here comes Huck...........:thumb:

This route works for me always.

Per

Good one, Per, except it wasn't Huck that Tom fooled ;)

Still, If I give you my frog and this string I found in my pocket will you let me try out your domino? :rofl:

Jeff... just put everything on wheels so you can push and pull and try different thigns.

Last edited:
Yeah, not only do I want to arrange your shop, I'd like to do the yardwork for you also, I'll be right over...hold your breath and I'll be right there...:rofl:

Art,

Very good,

Tell me if I had wrote, here comes Ben Rogers,

Y'all would a thought me nuts.

Whats really sad, all three of my kids are clueless,

to books, the story,to life in general.

They think they know I'm nuts.

Per

If we are all a little nuts doesn't that make us normal. The definition of nuts is outside of the norm, but since we are all outside of the "norm" we have redefined the "norm" that makes us all normal!? Oh I think is hurt my brain.

ok so now theres another gander in here

If we are all a little nuts doesn't that make us normal. The definition of nuts is outside of the norm, but since we are all outside of the "norm" we have redefined the "norm" that makes us all normal!? Oh I think is hurt my brain.

so where in heck is eliwelll???? seen a far amount of mi but never heard of eliwell

Elwell?

Ok, no harm 'cause you don't get to pick the name of your town.

And if I lived there.....

And I still drank, (I don't) and was pulled over by the constable,

when he asked me where I was from.....I know where I would be

going.:wave:

Per