Back from the nearly deceased...

Thanks, guys. Back at the library though. Called in the pros. They are coming on Monday. I WILL have a reliable WiFi or die in the attempt. This is nuts!

Darren, I got the booster thing we talked about a few months ago, but have never gotten it working. The trouble shooting guide suggests I now need a external antennae, but gave multiple suggestions. Also, on Monday, I am moving the rig to the highest end of the campground and will boost the receiver height another ten feet. I am determined to snag a signal from somewhere!

Now if I could rid of the cough....

Thanks, guys. Back at the library though. Called in the pros. They are coming on Monday. I WILL have a reliable WiFi or die in the attempt. This is nuts!

Darren, I got the booster thing we talked about a few months ago, but have never gotten it working. The trouble shooting guide suggests I now need a external antennae, but gave multiple suggestions. Also, on Monday, I am moving the rig to the highest end of the campground and will boost the receiver height another ten feet. I am determined to snag a signal from somewhere!

Now if I could rid of the cough....

Sent you an email, I'm seriously doubting you need an external antenna unless you're trying to connect to something more than a few miles away (it's suppose to pickup for 9 miles, 2-5 miles would probably be more realistic depending on the terrain around you), let me know if the information helps.