Edit post Screen locked up on me.

Ned Bulken

OK tech gurus... I just tried to edit a post, to add a URL to a post in Rob's Heater thread. When I did so, I could get the quick edit screen up, and I could type in the text box, but when I tried to switch to the advanced edit screen it froze up on me. I couldn't get to the advanced edit, or save the text I had input. Using Safari on my iMac OSX Lion I believe it is (one edition behind the latest and greatest release). Am about to restart Safari, and see if that helps.

testing one, two

Seems to be Safari Specific, Firefox works just fine

Last edited:
Hmm...I just tried to edit my post upthread, and it took less than a second for the Advanced Edit screen to show up. :dunno: Are you guys getting the same behavior on multiple tries, or has it been a one-time thing?

Hmm...I just tried to edit my post upthread, and it took less than a second for the Advanced Edit screen to show up. :dunno: Are you guys getting the same behavior on multiple tries, or has it been a one-time thing?

I only did it once today and had to wait for the message that I wanted to edit to come up that was the slow part it opened the edit window but no message

back from VA road trip... it is multiple times, but Only using Safari. Firefox and Chrome work fine. And before anyone suggest I use those, I use Safari, Lori uses Firefox and the youngest uses chrome... three people, no arguments on bookmark lists etc...