One cool day at work

Ned Bulken

boy was today fun!

I'm slowly getting up to speed on my installs, had to shut down a couple of times today, though due to electrical storms. I'm in the middle of an install and there goes the lightning.... with me standing in a puddle, open electrical box and meter module in hand. EEP!:eek: Slam it home, seal it up, read the new info needed and high-tail it back to the truck. hominahomina homina.... one one thousand, two one thousand... (12 one thousands).

whew...

Best to be careful around electrical stuff and lightening. They seem to get together all too often. And if you are in the middle...........................................................................

...hominahomina homina.... one one thousand, two one thousand... (12 one thousands).

whew...
Heck Ned, that's still miles away. I don't get nervous until I can't get the first "one thousand" out of my mouth before BOOM! I hear the thunder. :D

Of course you need to be careful, considering that fact that you're playing around with electricity and long copper wires, so I understand your wanting to get back in the truck ASAP. I've been zapped once by lightning*, and even though it wasn't a direct hit, the big blue arc that did hit me (from the engine block of my truck, as I was adding a quart of oil) was strong enough to knock me back pretty good. That time there was no delay between the flash and the boom. :eek: I decided to forget the oil, slammed the hood shut, and got in the truck right after that. ;)

* This probably explains a lot of things. :bonkers: