Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friday , Superbowl weekend

Friday , Superbowl weekend

Wife is off Scrap-booking with friends till Monday. Little to chilly to ride and I'll be painting all weekend. Probably move a cot into the upper studio and paint all weekend. Blast Music all weekend so to annoy the neighbors. Get the pellet gun, pop a couple rabbits from the studio window to make some rabbit stew. I guess I'll play it by ear. Free weekend.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::
    colonialrestorationstudio.com

Planning to wash the dog and go plinking tomorrow. Sunday looks like it might be a good day for a hike, and may go meet a friend of a friend who's a local woodworker. No plans to watch the game, although I plan to record it so I can watch the commercials later.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

Having a family get together for my daughters birthday. She is a complete nut for morel mushrooms, so I made her one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 002.JPG  

Watching some KU bball on saturday with my BIL's over a few wings and beers. Hope to get some shop time in on Sunday if it gets warm enough...Was -7 here this am!! Will probably watch the super bowl, but be in bed before it's over.
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

Jeff, Jacob must be loving life with temps in the single digest.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::
    colonialrestorationstudio.com

Well Dave, the weekend should warm him up a little. We went about 2yrs without hitting below zero temps but have gone there 4 or 5 times in the last few weeks.
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

gonna have a nice crowd over sunday afternoon for the game.
    dont matter new york doesnt have a team, it still should be a great game with 2 great quarterbacks.
    most of the food is being ordered in, tray of wings, tray of lasagna, meatballs, 2 pies, wife is making salad, pasta, and I dont recall what else. add on all the usual salty snacks, and one of the guests is bringing deserts for everyone.
    Human Test Dummy

My wife wants to do some shopping tonight on the way home, probably a night of cleaning as she's having friends over tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow night we have dinner/fund raiser for a local school, Sunday will be hanging out with some friends for the superbowl commercials.

Hopefully I will get a little shop time in, supposed to warm up here tomorrow and Sunday. Was 6* this morning, but they are calling for low 40's both days, but may have to actually fire up the wood stove tomorrow.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Been so nice where I live lately that I got crazy and went out and worked cleaning the yard and flower gardens. Now I'm so stiff and sore I think I will stay in this weekend and get back to work on my street organ. Maybe turn the game on and check it once and a while to see if anything is happening. Hate to admit it, but I don't even know who is playing in the SB this year.... Don't tell my SIL!
    "We the People ......"

Expect to be in the recliner, snoozing through the game.
    ++++++

Some say the land of milk and honey; others say the land of fruits and nuts. All together my sort of heaven.

Power is not taken. It is given. Who have you given yours to? Hmmmm?

Carol Reed