Just showing off

Chuck Ellis

There's a new art gallery in town, actually in a neighboring town, but a friend gave them my name and website, they looked and called me to see if I wanted to put some things in there on consignment... I don't usually like to do consignment, but I met with the owner and decided to take a chance... she's quite the artist (painter) in her own right and had a nice gallery.... she's moving the gallery to a little town about 30 miles from me that has turned into quite a nice little art and antique community... we'll see how it goes... These are a few of the pieces I've put in her shop....
45-1611_0.jpg45-1469_0.JPG45-1606_0.jpg45-1607_2.jpg

These are some of my urns ... the hackberry one has a pvc fitting so the lid will screw on, but the others are all just fitted lids that will require gluing down once the urns are filled.

40-1599_0.jpg40-1515_0.jpg40-1593_0.jpg40-1598_0.jpg

She also wanted some of my glasses also, so gave her these.

I also put some bowls and my collection of bottle stoppers with her.... she want a big kaleidoscope for the shop, so I'm looking into making one in the near future... I have the mirrors, but need to do some design work before I can finish one.

Last edited: