One-Day Build - Drill Press Table

After looking at this thread a couple of times I went and picked one up too.
Good looking setup Rennie..
Thanks!

Woodpecker stuff, IMHO, is often way over priced - for instance, this month they have a 6" marking gauge for $70! :eek: But this table is a good value. The parts alone rival the cost of the finished product. The track kit alone is $60, the flip stops are 10 each, and micro-dot laminate is pricey when you can find it. All together, a good deal IMHO.

Dang! Could have saved 15$! Oh well, I still have a nice new table and a much more stable and organized DP. I'm happy.;)

Nope Brent you did wise. Woodpeckers shipping is way more expensive than Woodcraft. Anyhow both of these companies make it crazy to buy from if one is in Canada the shipping kills any deal. They got to discover flat rate boxes but i guess in this case size and weight make the huge difference.

I purchased mine at the local Woodcraft and paid the 'normal' Woodpecker price. However, the local guys are usually very good at matching prices, so, had it been on sale at WP, I think I could have walked out of the store having paid the sale price and still saved on shipping.

Nope Brent you did wise. Woodpeckers shipping is way more expensive than Woodcraft. Anyhow both of these companies make it crazy to buy from if one is in Canada the shipping kills any deal. They got to discover flat rate boxes but i guess in this case size and weight make the huge difference.

You got that right. I did check the price from both WC and WP, which is why I ordered from WoodCraft. I remember once I was going to order a bunch of drawer slides from wood pecker, but the shipping charges were completely outrageously expensive.

I'm not one to dwell on things like that. I'm happy with the deal I made and the outcome.... :thumb: