Need some more Ideas for Frog Pond Guitars

Love the frog, but I'd look into putting the lettering somewhere other than on the box itself...either above or below the graphic. As it is now, the name (and company identity) is pretty hidden. The name should be the first thing people notice, and the graphic should be secondary, IMO.

yup Vaughn is right jay, if anything just the frog on your guitars will be the calling card.. but for the signage and logo in large form you need to make the name separate and use some lava lamp style type. something that gives you the appearance a jump to the next letter

maybe if you can find some cartoons with frogs in it that have text to look at for some ideas or birthday card with frogs and words hallmark cards?

Last edited:
Yeah I forgot to say this is just artwork to maybe stick on the CBG's and on the business cards I will have a banner Frog Pond Guitar and I like what Larry showed me. My thinking right now is Frog on the card with a larger FrogPondGuitar.com and my name and phone # (Main Tadpole) on it somewhere. I don't have an editing program that I know how to work so kind of at the mercy of the printers right now. :huh:

Thanks for your Ideas so far keep-em coming :thumb:

jay between me and tom you arent at the mercy of the printers we can make what you need and you can change it till you like it nd then can make a file to take to printrs that they cant mess with.. and you need to be the bull frgo not tadpole that is the small version and your the main man not he kidde frog:)