Thread: Trying to get App for Familywoodworking

Trying to get App for Familywoodworking

I have just gotten a Galaxy Tab2 10.1 tablet and have been trying to download a App for my tablet. But all I can seem to get is one for American Family woodworking. That Just ain't the same. Does any one have a link to that app? I have Google Crome But I still seem to not find the app for Family woodworking!
    Thanks in advance
    If you make a mistake it was part of the original plan!

If you don't take pride in your work, life get's pretty boring.

Rule of thumb is if you don’t know what tool to buy next, then you probably don’t need it yet.

Thanks for the attempt, but it comes up as 404 error on my tablet, on my computer it goes to a page with family woodworking. but no app.
    If you make a mistake it was part of the original plan!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Roase View Post
    I have just gotten a Galaxy Tab2 10.1 tablet and have been trying to download a App for my tablet. But all I can seem to get is one for American Family woodworking. That Just ain't the same. Does any one have a link to that app? I have Google Crome But I still seem to not find the app for Family woodworking!
    Thanks in advance
    I think it will only work with the PC/Mac versions of Google Chrome. For the android device I'd recommend Tapatalk. If you do a search in the Play store you should find a free version to try it out. Once installed you can search for Family Woodworking and will be able to sign in with the same ID/Password you do in the web app.

This is the pay version:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ord.tapatalkHD
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault