Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pandora????

pandora????

is it just my puter or is pandora down for maintence now? i have the paid subscription and cant even sign in?
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

It's working for me.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

well then i got something turned off last night that is messing with it,, win amp wont work either,, why cant these darm puters leave us alone ..any ides what one is messing with it darren,, fire fox..?

this is what i got darren???

We apologize for the inconvenience...

Pandora is conducting system maintainance. If you've visited Pandora before, you'll still be able to listen to your existing stations while we work on our systems, but you won't be able to create new stations or submit feedback until maintenance is complete. If this is your first visit to Pandora please come back and visit us again tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

well i updated JAVA and we got tunes??? so will see how long this lasts
    Last edited by larry merlau; 02-09-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Any idea how you can track usage on Pandora? I really miss it with this satellite Im afraid to use it and use up all of my bandwidth I'm only allowed 10g before it goes to dial up speed and it has done that twice now and it stinks when that slow
    A Turn N Time
    Components for John Smith Organs and the Hobby Organ Builder

Frog Pond Guitars

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

well just found another glitch i seemed to have lost my network connections?????? any ideas as to what addon would have canceled them??/ this is really getting to be old fast!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau View Post
    well just found another glitch i seemed to have lost my network connections?????? any ideas as to what addon would have canceled them??/ this is really getting to be old fast!!!!!
    Not sure an add-on would affect that. Did you have connection to the internet with another browser?
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Caughron View Post
    Any idea how you can track usage on Pandora? I really miss it with this satellite Im afraid to use it and use up all of my bandwidth I'm only allowed 10g before it goes to dial up speed and it has done that twice now and it stinks when that slow
    Do you have more than one computer on the network? There's probably some software for logging your data usage, but may have to install it on each and total it up. Some internet routers have it built in too, but would have to look in the admin panel to see if there is a monitor.
    Darren

darren i have connectio to the internet, just not my home network now.. i have 3 machines sharing equally and now i cant get to any of the others?

Only thing I know about Pandora is that it's a box you don't want to open...
    Chuck
    Tellico Plains, TN
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/TellicoTurnings
    My parents taught me to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder to find any.
    If you go looking for trouble, it will usually find you.

Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau View Post
    darren i have connectio to the internet, just not my home network now.. i have 3 machines sharing equally and now i cant get to any of the others?
    Is this still the shop computer? You've rebooted I assume?
    Darren