pandora????

well then i got something turned off last night that is messing with it,, win amp wont work either,, why cant these darm puters leave us alone ..any ides what one is messing with it darren,, fire fox..?

this is what i got darren???

We apologize for the inconvenience...

Pandora is conducting system maintainance. If you've visited Pandora before, you'll still be able to listen to your existing stations while we work on our systems, but you won't be able to create new stations or submit feedback until maintenance is complete. If this is your first visit to Pandora please come back and visit us again tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

well i updated JAVA and we got tunes??? so will see how long this lasts:)

Last edited:
Any idea how you can track usage on Pandora? I really miss it with this satellite Im afraid to use it and use up all of my bandwidth I'm only allowed 10g before it goes to dial up speed and it has done that twice now and it stinks when that slow

well just found another glitch:( i seemed to have lost my network connections?????? any ideas as to what addon would have canceled them??/ this is really getting to be old fast!!!!!

Any idea how you can track usage on Pandora? I really miss it with this satellite Im afraid to use it and use up all of my bandwidth I'm only allowed 10g before it goes to dial up speed and it has done that twice now and it stinks when that slow

Do you have more than one computer on the network? There's probably some software for logging your data usage, but may have to install it on each and total it up. Some internet routers have it built in too, but would have to look in the admin panel to see if there is a monitor.

I used to be on satellite. Not a bad solution if there's nothing else, but their bandwith caps are ridiculous. There used to be some programs you would have to install on each machine with another as a server. Not worth the effort.

Easiest way is to use a router with built in bandwith tracking. DD-WRT is a firmware replacement that can be put on some routers that gives you the ability to track bandwith on your network. There are places that sell routers with dd-wrt on them already to make it easy. Some of the models are pretty reasonably priced.

If you are on satellite, Things like automatic updates, streaming data, youtube videos, they add up pretty fast. It wouldn't hurt to make sure you put your machines to sleep when not using them to make sure they are using up bandwith with any background apps.

darren your free to the shop now a power outage caused my router to fail... we are back to norm again.. no worrys about being on call today:) thanks for the help

Whew, Glad you got it taken care of! Back to work!