Need some ideas for 4 year old granddaughter

teddy bear was charles haans i think. tom made anice cradle for a girls dolly i think.. there was a knock down chair made by a guy here that was out west some where,, don bear made it and had the plans in sketchup already for us around 2010 jay.. the guys name was famous but he was just one of us.. cant place it jay..

I've got plans for some building blocks and a couple plans for magic wand kaleidoscopes. If you'd like copies of them I'd be more than happy to send them to you. PM me for info.

Jerry

I think she was 4 or 5 at the time Jay. I found the plans in one of the woodworking mags. I think I still have them. Seems to me one of the catalogs I get had them as well. Maybe Meisel (?) I'll look around and let you know.

I think she was 4 or 5 at the time Jay. I found the plans in one of the woodworking mags. I think I still have them. Seems to me one of the catalogs I get had them as well. Maybe Meisel (?) I'll look around and let you know.

The plan was in Wood magazine issue Jul 2010 198 72
called the Jiggity-Diggity-Dock Dancing Clock

Thanks guys :thumb::wave:

Good morning my granddaughters present was a rocking elephant with high-lighted ears and rockers .Their name was then stenciled inside high-lighted area on rockers. I"ll see if I can send some pictures. Maybe a toy box. .

KIVRIN'S SAFARI ELEPHANT.jpg

Last edited:
teddy bear was charles haans i think. tom made anice cradle for a girls dolly i think.. there was a knock down chair made by a guy here that was out west some where,, don bear made it and had the plans in sketchup already for us around 2010 jay.. the guys name was famous but he was just one of us.. cant place it jay..

The guys name. was jiggs. Do a search on the forum on "jiggs puzzle rockerl" for the plans.