I found a listing on CL yesterday for this. I called the guy, and after a short conversation he was willing to hold it until I could come today to get it.
He said the motor was shot but didn't elaborate much even when I asked him for details, but said the tank and pump were in good working condition. He said the motor started smoking and he disconnected it as he doesn't like messing with electrical. Well, this was my first clue, seemed the motor was drawing a bit too much current judging from the terminals and insulation that were melted. So either a wrong cap or shorted windings was my suspicion.
I spent some time testing the windings and caps, but got tired of reaching up and decided I would just remove the motor to work on over at the bench.
I probably should have started here and saved myself a little time. After removing the belt this is what I found...
I've got a motor on the shelf, but it's a little smaller, so will do some CL searching tomorrow to see what I can come up with.
Also I'm not sure of the exact model, seems the manufacturer plate was either cleaned with something that took of the info or it was never printed.
I'll be replacing the pressure switch as well, it was frozen/melted to the off position.