porter cable stapler ns100a and ns100b whats the dif?

I am going to get a narrow crown stapler. needed one for the first time in years and of course didn't have one. so I'm getting a used one. I can get a PC ns100a in town for $40

but I found a ns100b on ebay for $32 shipped.

any one know the difference between the two?

Just found out there is also a 100br.

the 100b has a part that looks like it rotates along the back of the gun. Wondering what It could do. Wasn't sure if the A model was the older and very reliable model or if the B was newer and better.

Or more than likely they are probably the same thing

Hey Keith, boredom, brought to me a little more info you may or may not find useful....there's the ns150b you might want to consider... btw, 100a came before the 100b

The following was snagged from here

"The 1-inch narrow crown stapler (model NS100B) and 1-1/2 inch narrow crown stapler (model NS150B) are upgraded with a fully-enclosed magazine for added
protection. In addition, the NS150B comes with a selectable trigger that results in quick transitions between different applications. The trigger switches between
sequential (single fire) and bump (multiple fire) modes. "

Hey Keith, boredom, brought to me a little more info you may or may not find useful....there's the ns150b you might want to consider... btw, 100a came before the 100b

The following was snagged from here

"The 1-inch narrow crown stapler (model NS100B) and 1-1/2 inch narrow crown stapler (model NS150B) are upgraded with a fully-enclosed magazine for added
protection. In addition, the NS150B comes with a selectable trigger that results in quick transitions between different applications. The trigger switches between

sequential (single fire) and bump (multiple fire) modes. "

Cool beans. thanks a lot. The one I was gonna get on ebay sold but there are plenty more. I may get the 150 b if it will do shorter staples also and if its cheap

Harbor freight air guns are pretty good. I think that they have a 1/4" crown stapler for under $25. I have several of their air tools that don't get tons of use (pin nailer & wide crown stapler) For the money they have impressed me.