Batten the hatches, Darren,

Sounds like it's going to be a fun one. Our team has already been told to take the laptops home and stay warm/safe Thursday.

Of course it's is the Midwest, so could be sunny and 80 by that time.

Last edited:
Stary safe Darren!

We are supposed to get anywhere from 5-10" by midnight on Thursday and my chiro doctor's office has already decided to close on Friday??:huh: Him being a Florida transplant has something to do with I think. :rolleyes:

Looks like I'm getting the sleet and ice, would rather have the snow though. Hopefully a decent blanket of snow will top it off. Stopping for wood pellets some gas for the generator and tractor tonight.

We had a reported 14" from this last storm on Thursday. I spent Thursday and Friday working from home, my wife had to take vacation one day and her company closed the next. I still have about 10" across the yard and some nice tall piles down the length of the driveway with just enough room to get the cars up and down. It's supposed to get up to 43 tomorrow, so hoping I can push the piles back a little as we're expected to get another 6" to 10" Sunday night through Tuesday afternoon. :doh: