Eagle eye does it again!

Alan Bienlein

Well we were just walking around Home Depot this morning picking up a few items and Norma spots this Bosch Colt on the discount rack. I got it for $67. No wrenches or other accessories but I never use them any ways and this is for my home made domino project.
003.jpg

Alan, I'm jealous, My wife usually tries to distract me and lead me in the opposite direction:rofl:
I am slowly starting to catch on though.
Nice score on the Colt Congrats/

alan should be carefull there is gonna be a reward out for his wife so others can get the tool junkies luck that alan has:)
good job norma!!!!

Maybe she could make some extra pocket money as a guide on shopping expeditions. :thumb: Congrats, Alan!

now that thinking vaughn:) i bet she would be willing to do it :) what a job, go looking for tool deals and then sell them to us or let us in on them at least:) if you find another norma grab it and the check is in the mail:)

Man you a very very lucky guy. Linda wont set foot in a depot or likes with me unless she really is desperate. But there is absolutely no way she is gonna go near looking at a tool never mind suggest i buy it. Its not that she really cares if i do so she aint no handbrake on tool buying but it would be really nice if she was a deal spotter.

Well done Norma....start a new website ......normas deals of the day for tool junkies....or Ask Norma ...where the deal is .....hey if Angie can make bucks off her list welll why not you. :thumbup:

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2